Get The Smile You've Always Wanted
Improve Your Smile & Confidence With Dental Veneers.
Dental Veneers in Palmdale, CA
Having a beautiful smile can make a huge difference in your overall attitude towards yourself. If you have been wishing for a better smile, it is time to make a change! Exceptional Dentistry offers dental veneers and Lumineers® in Palmdale, California, to make it possible for you to say goodbye to stained, misshaped, crooked, chipped or otherwise imperfect teeth, and say hello to a new confident you!
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin, porcelain, tooth-shaped “shells” that fit over your natural teeth and transform the appearance of your smile. Whether you are looking to improve the appearance of a single tooth or your entire smile, veneers are a quick and easy way to achieve the look you want.
Each veneer is made from porcelain or composite, both of which are highly durable and can protect your teeth from further damage. Porcelain is also stain resistant, which means you do not have to worry about your new teeth becoming dull or stained over time.
They are also:
- A quick way to a beautiful smile – Veneers can be done in as little as three visits.
- Get your smile exactly the way you want it – Choose the shape, color, and translucency of your veneers for a dream smile.
- Long-lasting – Porcelain veneers are really strong and you can eat as you normally would. With proper care and maintenance, your veneers can last more than 10 years!
Who Are Dental Veneers for?
Our dentist may recommend treating your smile with dental veneers if you’ve been unhappy with your smile because of things like:
- Large gaps or spaces between your teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth, or teeth that appear too short
- Chipped, damaged, or broken teeth
- Discolored or stained teeth
If you’ve been wishing for a beautiful smile that is quickly attainable, then veneers could be a good option for you.
What's The Process for Getting Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers can be done in a minimum of three visits.
During your first visit, our dentist will go over how you’d like your smile to look – what shape, size, color, transparency, and many other things you desire for your teeth.
At the next visit, impressions are taken and the teeth can be prepped for the veneers. Temporary veneers are then placed, and your custom smile design is sent to our expert lab technicians.
Once they have completed the veneers, they are sent back to us for your approval. When you approve, the veneers are permanently adhered to your teeth for a beautiful long-lasting smile.